We are looking for a skilled assistant manager to oversee daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum productivity and cost-effectiveness. An outstanding assistant manager must be able to direct employees and ensure that work is being completed in a timely and effective manner. You will work with center managers and area managers and be involved in employee hiring, dismissal procedures, ensure that staff are well-organized and productive, and may perform disciplinary action when needed. The goal is to do everything possible to attain goals and achieve great results for your company.
▪ Attendance and Punctuality
o Follows all facility guidelines outlining standards of attendance and punctuality.
Responsible for reporting to completing work at assigned times.
▪ Safe working environment
o Demonstrates an awareness of and adherence to safety and legal requirements established at the facility with an emphasis on maintaining a safe environment for all people working in the facility.
▪ An Assistant Center Manager is responsible for supporting & assisting all operations of a SIC
▪ Staff training process
▪ Carrying out strategies to improve productivity & growth performance.
▪ Meet Customer Service Targets
▪ Meet traffic targets.
▪ Identify evaluate & manage strategic risks & opportunities.
▪ Ensure compliance with company on policies & procedures.
▪ Assist with relevant employee training, budgeting, & capturing growth opportunities.
▪ Assist build local relationships.
▪ Develop &oversee service initiatives.
▪ Supervise daily operations & make improvements as needed.
▪ Build rapport with patients & the community.
▪ Leads, coaches & manages center’s Level 1 staff.
▪ Manages the center’s marketing, sales & service functions as well as the day-to-day operations.
▪ Attend weekly meeting with center manager and area managers
▪ To be a leader
▪ Ability to work under pressure
▪ Attention to detail
▪ Dependable, Innovative, and Self-Driven
▪ Values leadership and teamwork
▪ Must be courageous and driven for results.
▪ Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge
o Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
▪ Making Decisions and Solving Problems
o Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve
▪ Coaching and Developing Others
▪ Active Listening
o Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the
points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at
▪ Reading Comprehension
o Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
▪ Social Perceptiveness
o Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
o Talking to others to convey information effectively.
▪ Service Orientation
o Actively looking for ways to help people.
o Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to
make improvements or take corrective action.
▪ Critical Thinking
o Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative
solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
o Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word
processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms,
and other office procedures and terminology.
o Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
o Teaching others how to do something.
▪ Complex Problem Solving
o Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and
evaluate options and implement solutions.
▪ Time Management
o Managing one's own time and the time of others.
▪ Learning Strategies
o Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the
situation when learning or teaching new things.
o Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
▪ Ability to walk, stand, bend, and reach consistently throughout a work day/shift
▪ Appropriate manual dexterity to enable typing throughout a work day/shift
o Ability to lift up to 25Ibs, safely from ground to waist using proper body mechanics
o Ability to carry office supplies up to 10Ibs
▪ Visual activity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people and
understand written direction
▪ Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions
▪ Physical requirements
o Using arm muscles frequently or for extended periods.
o Using leg muscles frequently or for extended periods.
o Using back muscles frequently or for extended periods.
(Following training will be provided)
▪ Must have completed MQI
▪ Passed Fast Track 1 &2
▪ Successfully interviewed
▪ Promotional qualifiers
▪ Certified-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
▪ First aid certification (optional)
▪ Necessary licenses (Speech Therapy)
▪ Must be Full-time
▪ Personal Statement
Offer ended on December 28, 2020