**MASTER’S DEGREE REQUIRED**
We are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist Supervisor (SLP) to work from home. The position would entail working on reviewing reports and supervising two SLPAs located in California. The objective would be to primarily work on reports and get those reports out on a weekly basis.
Training will be provided for completion of reports.
Position is perfect for a stay at home parent or for someone who is retired looking for a work from home position.
Speech Language Pathologist – SLP Supervisor duties:
- Remotely supervise SLP-As as needed
- Assisting with treatment plans
- Research fun games and activities parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Assisting with therapy needs and questions
- Provide latest tools and resources needed
What You Need to Qualify for the Speech Language Pathologist Supervisor Position
- Love to work with kids and see them grow and succeed.
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time
- Have a valid CA SLP license
- Bilingual Spanish – preferred
job type: Part time