We are looking for a business development specialist to join our corporate team!
- Conducting research in different areas of California and identify different schools, insurance companies, or regional centers we can work with
- Contacting and creating relationships with insurance companies and trying to set up a contract to work with them
- identify different creative options to increase business and get more patients
- Actively visit the contacts and keep an ongoing relationship with them
- analyze data to find areas of need for patients
- Calling and setting up appointments for managers to visit
- start building the business
- train and develop other team members to do business development on a local level
Who we are looking for:
- They care about the customer’s interests.
- They’re confident.
- They’re always on.
- They’re subtle.
- They’re resilient.
- They’re extroverted.
- They’re good listeners.
- They’re multitaskers.
- They provide insight.
- They’re persistent.
- They’re honest.
- They’re focused.
- They’re optimistic and upbeat.
- They have a broad worldview and cultural understanding.
This is a full time position in Pacoima, CA
The position will require traveling to different locations (25% of the time)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 10% increase