CFY JOB BAKERSFIELD, CA
We are now looking for a spirited, dedicated and proficient Clinical Fellow to grow with our company. Join a team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are caring and fun loving.
Have you Just Graduated and are looking to gain some experience? Please apply
Send us your resume even if you are Out of State!
For more information, please visit: Speech Therapy Bakersfield – Speech Improvement Center
- Conduct speech therapy screening and evaluations.
- Conduct evaluations to determine if patient qualifies for services.
- Come to work daily at Clinic
- Research fun games and actives parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Write out SOAP Notes and Professional evaluations
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings
- * Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred but not required
- Master’s degree in Communication disorders or a related field
- Extensive training programs
- Available to work both Full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
Note: This is a CFY job in Bakersfield. We also have 23 other locations in Southern California and Sacramento. For more information on our locations, please visit: Locations – Speech Improvement Center