Have you recently graduated and are looking to gain some experience? Please apply!
If you’re looking to start your career with a company that grows their managers and leaders from within the organization, then Speech Improvement Center is for you. We provide extensive Management trainings that will provide you with resources and skills to eventually run your own center.
Send us your resume even if you are out of state!
We are looking for an inspired Clinical Fellow to grow with our company.
- Conduct speech therapy screening and evaluations.
- Conduct evaluations to determine if patient qualifies for services.
- Come to work daily at Clinic
- Research fun games and actives parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Write out SOAP Notes and Professional evaluations
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings
- Love to work with Kids and see them grow and succeed.
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time
- Available to work both Full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
Contact us at (818) 206-3353