CFY JOB STOCKTON, CA
(School based position)
We’re looking forward to you joining Speech Improvement Center because we see the value in everyone. If you love making a positive impact in people’s lives, then Speech Improvement Center is the right family for you!
Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
– Comprehensive 3week training starting the first day you join our team.
– Leadership and managerial trainings if you are interested in pursuing that route.
– Customer service and teamwork training for higher efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Follows all facility guidelines outlining standards of attendance and punctuality. Responsible for reporting to completing work at assigned times.
- Safe working environment
- Demonstrates an awareness of and adherence to safety and legal requirements established at the facility with an emphasis on maintaining a safe environment for all people working in the facility.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, and reach consistently throughout a work day/shift
- Appropriate manual dexterity to enable typing throughout a work day/shift
- Ability to lift up to 25Ibs, safely from ground to waist using proper body mechanics; ability to carry office supplies up to 10Ibs
- Visual activity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people and understand written direction
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions
- Daily physical requirements
- Using arm muscles frequently or for extended periods.
- Using leg muscles frequently or for extended periods.
- Using back muscles frequently or for extended periods.
- Successful completion of training session and training period for a SLP or SLPA required
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Speech-Language-Pathology or Communicative Disorders from an accredited educational institution OR hold an Associate of Arts or Sciences Degree in Speech-Language Pathology Assistant from a Board approved SLPA program
- Certified-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- First Aid certification
- Valid state driver license