CFY JOB TORRANCE, CA
Why join our team?
Let’s talk about you…and your career in speech pathology!
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated, and compassionate therapist looking for a career in speech therapy? If you’re looking for a great opportunity where you’ll be encouraged to work within a team, play a significant role in families’ lives, continue your education, and give children loving support…then we ought to get acquainted!
We are the Speech Improvement Center, and we’re looking for devoted, enthusiastic professionals…..just like you! Whether you are just starting in the field, already have experience working as a speech therapist, or seeking for part-time work you’ve finally found your home.
Our competitive salaries, unmatched benefits, sign-on bonus, flexible schedule, vacation, and career advancement opportunities are just a few of the advantages of joining our team!
- Conduct speech therapy screening and evaluations.
- Conduct evaluations to determine if patient qualifies for services.
- Come to work daily at Clinic
- Research fun games and actives parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Write out SOAP Notes and Professional evaluations
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Follows all facility guidelines outlining standards of attendance and punctuality. Responsible for reporting to completing work at assigned times.
- Safe working environment
- Demonstrates an awareness of and adherence to safety and legal requirements established at the facility with an emphasis on maintaining a safe environment for all people working in the facility.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, and reach consistently throughout a work day/shift
- Appropriate manual dexterity to enable typing throughout a work day/shift
- Ability to lift up to 25Ibs, safely from ground to waist using proper body mechanics; ability to carry office supplies up to 10Ibs
- Visual activity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people and understand written direction
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions
- Daily physical requirements