CFY JOB VALENCIA, CA
We are now looking for a spirited, dedicated and proficient Clinical Fellow to grow with our company. Join a team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are caring and fun loving.
Have you Just Graduated and are looking to gain some experience? Please apply
Send us your resume even if you are Out of State!
Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
– Comprehensive 3week training starting the first day you join our team.
– Leadership and managerial trainings if you are interested in pursuing that route.
– Customer service and teamwork training for higher efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Conduct speech therapy screening and evaluations.
- Conduct evaluations to determine if patient qualifies for services.
- Come to work daily at Clinic
- Research fun games and actives parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Write out SOAP Notes and Professional evaluations
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings
- Active Listening
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Training and Teaching Others
- Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others
- Be able to be a leader and coach
- Trainer, Professional Developer, Self-Driven, Dependable, and Courageous.
- Driven for Results.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Values Feedback and learning
- Team Player
- Process Manager
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Follows all facility guidelines outlining standards of attendance and punctuality. Responsible for reporting to completing work at assigned times.
- Safe working environment
- Demonstrates an awareness of and adherence to safety and legal requirements established at the facility with an emphasis on maintaining a safe environment for all people working in the facilities