CFY JOB FULLERTON, CA
Speech Improvement Center is looking for you to join our wonderful team of CFY’s in Fullerton. Join us in our mission to change lives and create positive impact on lives of our families.
As a clinical fellow, you will go through series of trainings designed specifically to improve your clinical skills as well as customer service skills. As a new graduate, we understand how guidance and support is crucial for your success in the field. Speech Improvement Center offers many different levels of support. We will give you all the tools you need to succeed in your career and gain valuable experience during your Clinical Fellowship Year.
- Be an amazing team member
- Have a positive attitude and passion for growth
- Conduct evaluations and speech therapy for children between the ages of 0-18
- In-clinic therapy
- Collaborate with other team members to insure we are providing the best customer service we possibly can to our families.
- Educational background: Master’s degree in Speech Pathology
- RPE License
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Available to work both Full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
Contact us at (818) 206-3353
Note: This is a CFY job in Fullerton.
We also have 24 locations in California, be sure to check them out: Locations – Speech Improvement Center