CFY JOB NORTHRIDGE, CA
SLP/CFY: Assist speech-language pathologists in the assessment and treatment of speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders. Implement speech and language programs or activities as planned and directed by speech-language pathologists. Monitor the use of alternative communication devices and systems.
What it’s like working at SIC:
When you start with SIC, you will go through the most fun 1-day orientation you will ever have, followed by a whole week of training and shadowing before you start. After training, you will go to your center and start taking on some caseload. Your caseload will build slowly over time as you adjust to your new job and location. You will then come back to corporate office on your 30th day, 90th day, and 180th day with the company and go through half day trainings. After you complete 6 months with SIC, you will take your QI!
- Research fun games and activities that parents can do to practice therapy for children
- Provide one on one therapy for patient and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Ongoing screening
- Educate patients and family members about various topics, such as communication techniques or strategies to cope with or to avoid personal misunderstandings.
- Supervise or collaborate with therapy team.
- Other duties as needed
- Masters degree in communicative disorders
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- amazing work culture
- convenient location
- Trainings and recognition programs
Contact us at (818) 206-3353