CFY JOB NORWALK, CA
We are now looking for a spirited, dedicated and proficient Clinical Fellow to grow with our company. Join a team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are caring and fun loving.
Have you Just Graduated and are looking to gain some experience? Please apply
Send us your resume even if you are Out of State!
Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
– Comprehensive 1 week training starting the first day you join our team.
– Leadership and managerial trainings if you are interested in pursuing that route.
– Customer service and teamwork training for higher efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Create unique tailored therapy to the child’s needs by creating materials and planning a fun-filled session
- Conduct tests, evaluations, and re-evaluation to determine if a child needs services
- Diagnose and treat different speech and language disorders
- Engage in team activities, team building events, trainings, and meetings
- RPE License
- Masters degree
- Family oriented team culture
- Supportive team members, managers, and leaders
- Diverse training programs
- Established benefits such as PTO, Health Insurance, 401K
Contact us at (818) 206-3353