CFY JOB THOUSAND OAKS, CA
We are now looking for a spirited, dedicated and proficient Clinical Fellow to grow with our company. Join a team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are caring and fun loving.
Have you Just Graduated and are looking to gain some experience? Please apply
Send us your resume even if you are Out of State!
- Conducting speech therapy screening and evaluations
- Conducts evaluations to determine if patient qualifies for services
- Research fun games and activities that parents can do to practice therapy for children
- Provide one on one therapy for patient and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Ongoing screening
- Monitor patients’ progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Develop or implement treatment plans for problems such as stuttering, delayed language, swallowing disorders, or inappropriate pitch or harsh voice problems, based on own assessments and recommendations of physicians, psychologists, or social workers.
- Write reports and maintain proper documentation of information, such as client Medicaid or billing records or caseload activities, including the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Participate in and write reports for meetings regarding patients’ progress, such as individualized educational planning (IEP) meetings, in-service meetings, or intervention assistance team meetings.
- Love to work with Kids and see them grow and succeed.
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology
Contact us at (818) 206-3353