Have you just graduated and are looking to gain some Clinical Fellowship experience? Please apply!
Send us your resume even if you are out of state!
We are now looking for a devoted, bright, and caring Clinical Fellow to grow with our company. Our company provides speech and language therapy for young children in an office setting.
Join a team of amazing speech therapists who you can collaborate with.
Management Training Programs:
We provide extensive training programs to help our employees grow into leadership positions. As an SLP-CFY management trainee, you will be provided with the resources and will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own center, cultivate new business, and develop your team. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to Advance your career without ever having to change companies.
- Conduct speech therapy screening and evaluations.
- Conduct evaluations to determine if patient qualifies for services.
- Come to work daily at Clinic
- Research fun games and actives parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Write out SOAP Notes and Professional evaluations
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings
- Love to work with Kids and see them grow and succeed.
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time
- Available to work both Full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
Contact us at (818) 206-3353.