We are now looking for a spirited, dedicated and proficient Clinical Fellow to grow with our company. Join a team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are caring and fun loving.
We provide training programs to help our employees become leaders. In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
Have you Just Graduated and are looking to gain some experience? Please apply
Send us your resume even if you are Out of State!
- Conduct speech therapy screening and evaluations.
- Conduct evaluations to determine if patient qualifies for services.
- Come to work daily at Clinic
- Research fun games and actives parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Write out SOAP Notes and Professional evaluations
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings
- Love to work with Kids and see them grow and succeed.
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time
- Available to work both Full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
Contact us at (818) 206-3353