We are now looking for a spirited, dedicated and proficient Clinical Fellow to grow with our company. Join a team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are caring and fun loving.
Have you Just Graduated and are looking to gain some experience? Please apply
Send us your resume even if you are Out of State!
This is a job with a real future, in a local speech therapy company with a successful history.
Are you willing to dedicate yourself to learning, growing, and developing your skill set, which could lead to a financially rewarding career, not just a job?
Ask our other team members how they feel about the potential for advancement and a lifelong career in speech therapy.
This is not just another job. We work hard, but we also know how to have fun, and what’s most important to all of us, we’re helping young children who are in underserved communities to be able to communicate and to thrive in the future. Speech Improvement Center has over 20 active locations in Southern California, and we are expanding quickly. It’s never boring, but we work together as a team, and we are very proud of our family style clinic environment.
We offer a top-tier training programs that you won’t find elsewhere. We will train and develop you into a leader in the field. You will not only learn and grow as a clinician, but also as an individual. You will learn about customer service, making client relationships, teamwork, and everything else you need to know to become a leader and run your own center. We also have spectacular recognition programs every quarter, where you would be invited for lunch, have a few hours of fun, and receive recognition and prizes!
If you are upbeat and enjoy working with kids, you are passionate about learning and growing, want to become a leader and have excellent work ethic, and are looking to land yourself in a career with a very successful company, we urge you to reach out to us asap, but please, bring your A-game! Impress us!
By the way, our patients love us, and we love them. Many of our patients’ relationships grow into close personal friendships. They often bring us treats like coffee, donuts, pastries, gift cards, flowers, and other treats. This is not your typical, stuffy clinic environment.
Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
– Comprehensive 3week training starting the first day you join our team.
– Leadership and managerial trainings if you are interested in pursuing that route.
– Customer service and teamwork training for higher efficiency and customer satisfaction
You can also expect:
– A fun and friendly culture where professionalism and teamwork rules.
– An inclusive environment where we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, your financial security and you and your family’s well-being.
– Doing what you love, for a greater purpose
o Salary based compensation, where you will be compensated regardless of patient cancellations
o Health insurance, vision, and Dental insurance
o Paid CEU’s
o Paid Holidays
o Vacation time
o Paid Material
o And etc.
What characteristics would make you a successful SLPA?
– Passion for Speech Therapy and helping others
– Love working with children
– Long term career goals in a clinic-based setting
– Living our company values and culture
– Great work ethic
– Need for constant learning and growth
– Leadership skills
Contact us at (818) 206-3353