CFY JOB GLENDALE, CA
Have you just graduated and are looking to gain some Clinical Fellowship experience? Please apply!
Send us your resume even if you are out of state!
We are now looking for a devoted, bright, and caring Clinical Fellow to grow with our company. Our company provides speech and language therapy for young children in an office setting.
Join a team of amazing speech therapists who you can collaborate with.
We provide extensive training programs to help our employees grow into leadership positions. As an SLP-CFY management trainee, you will be provided with the resources and will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own center, cultivate new business, and develop your team. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to Advance your career without ever having to change companies.
- Conduct evaluations and re-evaluation
- Conduct speech therapy
- Communicate and collaborate with team members as well as outside resources
- In-clinic services
- Ability to commute or relocate to Glendale (Relocation assistance will be provided)
- Masters degree in speech pathology
- RPE License
- Available to work both Full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
Contact us at (818) 206-3353.
For more information, please visit: Speech Therapy Glendale – Speech Improvement Center