CFY JOB NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA
Who are we?
Speech Improvement Center is a private practice with over 24 locations in California. We started in 2013 with a single location, and now we have multiple locations and continue to grow and expand in California.
Why chose us for your Clinical Fellowship year?
Speech Improvement Center lives by its values. Our most important values are that we train from the ground up and promote from within. As a Clinical Fellow, it is very important to work at a place where you will be provided with the tools and knowledge you need to grow and develop your skills. Speech Improvement Center offers variety of trainings that can help you become the best clinician you can be.
- Our mission is to be the best premiere speech therapy solution.
- To exceed our clientele’s expectations for service, quality, and value.
- To provide our employees with a great place to work where growth is championed.
- To serve our community with our hearts and minds
- Master’s degree in communication disorders/speech pathology
- Love working in a private practice with children
- Available to work both Full time and part-time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
Contact us at (818) 206-3353.
Note: This is a CFY job North Hollywood (Clinical Fellowship – North Hollywood).