We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Speech Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to join our school-based team. As an SLPA, you will work closely with our licensed Speech-Language Pathologist and Speech pathology assistants to implement individualized treatment plans and contribute to the overall success of our students.
- Collaborate with the Speech-Language Pathologist to conduct assessments and screenings of students with speech and language concerns.
- Implement individualized treatment plans under the guidance of the licensed Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Provide direct support to students in both individual and group settings to address speech and language deficits.
- Collaborate with teachers and other support staff to integrate therapy goals into the students’ educational plans.
- Assist in monitoring and documenting the progress of students receiving speech-language services.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sessions, progress notes, and communication with stakeholders.
- Work closely with other speech language pathology assistants to ensure effective communication and collaboration with parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Seek ongoing professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge as a SLPA
- Associate’s degree or a Bachelor’s in Speech Language Pathology, Communication Sciences and Disorders, or a related field.
- Valid Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) License
Join our team as an SLPA and contribute to the positive impact on students’ communication skills and academic achievements. Apply now to be part of a dynamic and collaborative environment focused on fostering the growth and development of every student in our school community.
This is a Speech Pathology Assistant (SLPA) opportunity at Ontario
Setting: School Based Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA)
Apply if you want to learn more about our employment opportunities for SLP and SLPA
We also have in clinic positions available: www.speechimprovementcenter.com/locations/