**Master’s Degree Required**
***SLP license or RPE license Required ***
We are looking for a speech language pathologist to join our team. We are a private practice specializing in pediatric speech therapy. We currently have 25 locations in California and we would love to add more amazing team members in our team. This position would be in a school setting.
What we offer:
Trainings! We have many opportunities for our clinicians to grow and advance their skills as a speech language pathologist.
You will get:
- 1 full week of training when you first join our team
- 2 days of evaluation training
- Weekly “Lunch and Learns” where you get trained on different topics, discuss with other clinicians in the company, and get the opportunity to present and train if interested
- Training on your 30th day, 90thday, and 180th day with SIC.
- On going clinical trainings where professionals and specialists present for our clinicians
- Competitive salary with paid cancellations
- Career advancement and growth opportunities
- Different career routes such as specialist, trainer, manager, leadership and etc.
- Paid Continual Education Credits
- Paid materials
- Fun and Friendly work culture
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Redding, CA
This is a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) or CFY opportunity at Redding, CA
Apply if you want to learn more about our employment opportunities for SLP and SLPA
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $60 – $80 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance