***SLPA license Required ***
School Based position!
We are looking for a SLPA to join our team. We are a private practice specializing in pediatric speech therapy. This is a position in a school setting.
What we offer:
Trainings! We have many opportunities for our clinicians to grow and advance their skills as a speech language pathologist Assistant.
You will get:
- Weekly “Lunch and Learns” where you get trained on different topics, discuss with other clinicians in the company, and get the opportunity to present and train if interested
- Lots of support from your managers & trainers
- On going clinical trainings where professionals and specialists present for our clinicians
- Competitive salary with paid cancellations
- Career advancement and growth opportunities
- Different career routes such as specialist, trainer, manager, leadership and etc.
- Paid Continual Education Credits
- Paid materials
- Fun and Friendly work culture
Location: Hayward, CA
This is a Speech Pathology Assistant (SLPA) opportunity at Hayward, CA
Apply if you want to learn more about our employment opportunities for SLP and SLPA