We are looking for a driven and proficient Speech Therapy Assistant to join our company.
We have several offices throughout the Los Angeles and Greater Los Angeles area.
Our company provides speech and language therapy for children in a clinic setting and engage with children from ages zero to eighteen. Join a team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are caring and fun loving.
Want to learn more about our company? Send us your resume or please visit us at Speech Therapy Cerritos.
Management Training Programs:
As a SLPA management trainee, you will be provided with the resources and will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own center, cultivate new business, and develop your team. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to Advance your career without ever having to change companies.
- Come to work daily in clinic.
- Research fun activities parents can do to practice therapy with their children.
- Provide one on one therapy.
- Write out SOAP notes and professional evaluations.
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings.
- Love to work with kids, see them grow and succeed.
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time.
- Available to work full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Get to work with some pretty amazing children
Contact us at (818) 206-3353