SLPA JOB INGLEWOOD
*This is a part-time school-based position*
Have you obtained your SLP-A license and are looking to gain work experience? We are now looking for a devoted Speech Therapy Assistant to join our company.
Our company provides speech and language therapy for young children in a school setting.
Join a team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are dedicated to their work and fun loving. Want to learn more about our company? Then send us your resume or please visit us at Speech Therapy Inglewood.
- Delivery of quality in clinic therapy services for clients
- Execute treatment plans and goals
- Parent education
- Collaborate with other speech therapists and supervisors
- Write soap notes, progress reports, review goals/treatment plans, and track client progress
- Associates/Bachelors Degree from an accredited program in a related field
- Valid California SLPA license
- Reliable Transportation
- Passion for working with pediatric population
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED
Contact us at (818) 206-4547.
This is a SLPA job Inglewood, CA