Have you obtained your SLP-A license and are looking to gain work experience? We are now looking for a devoted Speech Therapy Assistant to join our company.
Our company provides speech and language therapy for young children in an office setting. We have an office in Inglewood!
Join a team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are dedicated to their work and fun loving. Want to learn more about our company? Then send us your resume or please visit us at Speech Therapy Inglewood.
Management Training Programs:
As a SLPA management trainee, you will be provided with the resources and will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own center, cultivate new business, and develop your team. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to Advance your career without ever having to change companies.
- Work daily in clinic.
- Research fun games and actives parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions.
- Write out SOAP notes and professional evaluations.
- Join staff in weekly/monthly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings.
- Love to work with kids, see them grow and succeed.
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time.
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED
- Available to work both full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Get to work with some pretty amazing children
Contact us at (818) 206-3353.