SLPA JOB BAKERSFIELD, CA
Passionate and committed Speech Therapy Assistant wanted to grow with our company!
Are you an SLP-A graduate and are seeking to gain work experience? Please apply.
We specialize in speech and language therapy for children from ages zero to eighteen in a clinical setting. We have several offices throughout the Los Angeles area. Join a team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are caring and fun loving.
Speech Improvement Center in Bakersfield is a new location with lots of exciting growth opportunities. If you are someone who enjoys running your own center and becoming a leader, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
For more information, please visit: Speech Therapy Bakersfield – Speech Improvement Center
- Come to work daily at our Bakersfield clinic.
- Affectively collaborate with team members across different location to make sure we provide the best services to our clients
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions.
- Write SOAP notes and professional evaluations with accuracy and on a timely manner
- Partake in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings.
- * Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred but not required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Communication disorders or a related field
- Valid California SLPA license (or license in progress)
- Open to conducting 30 minute or 1 hour sessions
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED
- Formal Recognition Events
- Fun and Friendly Work Culture
- Team based environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- leadership opportunities
- Paid trainings for career development
Note: This is an SLPA job in Bakersfield. We also have 23 other locations in Southern California and Sacramento. For more information on our locations, please visit: Locations – Speech Improvement Center