SLPA JOB CERRITOS
We are looking for a driven and proficient Speech Therapy Assistant to join our company.
We have several offices throughout the Los Angeles and Greater Los Angeles area.
Our company provides speech and language therapy for children in a clinic setting and engage with children from ages zero to eighteen. Join a team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are caring and fun loving.
Want to learn more about our company? Send us your resume or please visit us at Speech Therapy Cerritos.
Leadership Training Programs:
You don’t need to get your master’s degree in order to grow in the field. Speech Improvement Center offers an incredible opportunity for SLPA’s to become leaders and managers and develop their own team. You will be given the opportunity to attend our leadership training programs and manager your own center as a SLPA.
- Come to work daily in our Cerritos clinic.
- Conduct research and come up with fun and affective activities for speech therapy
- implement a play-based technique
- write soap notes and progress reports on a timely manner
- interact and collaborate with team members to deliver the best service to our clients
- provide parent education/ homework
- Valid CA SLPA license
- Associates or bachelor’s degree from an accredited program
- Bilingual is a plus **
- Available to work full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Get to work with some pretty amazing children
- Get to know other amazing speech therapists and work with them as part of a team
Contact us at (818) 206-3353
Want to learn more about SLPA job Cerritos? Please visit: Speech Therapy Cerritos – Speech Improvement Center