SLPA JOB FULLERTON
Our company is looking for a determined and qualified Speech Therapy Assistant to grow with us.
Have you just graduated and are looking to gain some experience? Please apply.
Our company focuses on speech and language therapy for children (ages zero to eighteen) in an office setting.
We have an office near Fullerton. Join a team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are fun loving.
Management Training Programs:
As a SLPA management trainee, you will be provided with the resources and will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own center, cultivate new business, and develop your team. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to Advance your career without ever having to change companies.
- Come to work daily at our Fullerton clinic.
- Implement a play-based therapy that targets goals set by the assessment
- Do parent education at the end of each session and assign homework the family can do during the week
- Write SOAP notes and professional evaluations.
- Participate in our team meetings and Huddles.
- Ongoing speech screenings.
- Educational background: Must have either an Associates degree or Bachelors degree in a related field
- Active California SLPA License
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED
- Available to work both full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Career advancement and leadership opportunities
- Recognition Events
- Salary based compensation
- Get to work with some pretty amazing children
Contact us at (818) 206-3353
Note: This is a SLPA job in Fullerton.
We also have 24 locations in California, be sure to check them out: Locations – Speech Improvement Center