SLPA JOB GARDEN GROVE, CA
Our company is looking for a determined and qualified Speech Therapy Assistant to grow with us.
Have you just graduated and are looking to gain some experience? Please apply.
Our company focuses on speech and language therapy for children (ages zero to eighteen) in an office setting.
We have an office in Garden Grove! Join a team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are fun loving. For more information, please visit: Speech Therapy Garden Grove – Speech Improvement Center
Essential Job Functions:
- Proficiently implement therapy treatment with speech or language concerns
- Maintain appropriate records
- ability to effectively communicate with patients, parents, team members, supervisors, managers, and etc.
- Ensure all services are performed in accordance with laws and regulations
- Perform other SLPA duties
- Maintain positive attitude at all times
- contribute to the team meetings and huddles
- Attend trainings provided by corporate for professional and personal growth
- California SLPA License
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in speech pathology/communication disorders
- Ability to problem solve
- Team oriented
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED
- Flexible hours
- Working with an amazing and supportive team
- Materials provided
- Your own therapy room
- Salary based compensation (you will get paid regardless of cancellations)
- Being part of a great organization
If you have any questions, please contact us: Contact Us – Speech Improvement Center