SLPA JOB NORTH DOWNEY, CA
*** CA SLPA license required ***
Passionate and committed Speech Therapy Assistant wanted to grow with our company!
Are you an SLP-A graduate and are seeking to gain work experience? Please apply.
We specialize in speech and language therapy for children from ages zero to eighteen in a clinical setting. We have several offices throughout the Los Angeles area. Join a team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are caring and fun loving. This is a SLPA job in North Downey.
- Come to work daily at our North Downey clinic.
- Research fun learning activities parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions.
- Write SOAP notes and professional evaluations.
- Partake in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings.
- Love to work with kids, aid them accomplish their speech goals.
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time.
- Ability to commute or relocate to North Downey
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED
- Available to work both full time and part time
- Management Training Programs
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Health Benefits
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Get to work with some pretty amazing children
Contact us at (818) 206-3353
Note: This is a SLPA job in North Downey