SLPA JOB POMONA, CA
***SLPA license Required ***
A little background about who we are:
Speech Improvement Center started in 2013, with a single therapist, single office, and a single patient. Now, 9 years later, we have 22 locations in Southern California and continue to grow!
We are a pediatric setting seeing kids ages 0-18. We come across disorders such as expressive, receptive, voice, apraxia, and articulation. We are a private clinic setting.
SLPA: Under the direct supervision of a Speech Language Pathologist in accordance with the State Practice Act. Possesses training and/or experience that allows him/her to aide therapist in carrying out rehabilitation procedures, organize/schedule and keep records and support other center specific functions. Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality speech therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principles and practices of speech therapy and with speech improvement center’s policy and procedures. Develops treatment plans, contributes to case management, and provides quality care.
- Collect and compile data to document clients’ performance or assess program quality.
- Select or prepare speech-language instructional materials.
- Assist speech-language pathologists in the conduct of client screenings or assessments of language, voice, fluency, articulation, or hearing.
- Test or maintain equipment to ensure correct performance.
- Conduct in-service training sessions, or family and community education programs.
- Prepare charts, graphs, or other visual displays to communicate clients’ performance information
- For carrying out outstanding clinical service practices
- Competitive Salary with paid cancellations!
- Career advancement opportunities & leadership opportunities
- Many Diverse trainings (all paid)
- Paid continual education credits
- Health Insurance + Vision and Dental
- Relocation Assistance
- Vacation Pay & Holiday Pay
- Paid Materials
- Fun and Friendly work culture!
Job type: Full Time
Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm
If you have any questions, you can contact us: 818.206.4547
Note: This is not a remote opportunity