SLPA JOB RIVERSIDE, CA
Under the direct supervision of a Speech Language Pathologist in accordance with the State Practice Act. Possesses training and/or experience that allows him/her to aide therapist in carrying out rehabilitation procedures, organize/schedule and keep records and support other center specific functions. Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality speech therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principles and practices of speech therapy and with speech improvement center’s policy and procedures. Develops treatment plans, contributes to case management, and provides quality care.
- Assist speech-language pathologists in the conduct of client screenings or assessments of language, voice, fluency, articulation, or hearing.
- Test or maintain equipment to ensure correct performance.
- Conduct in-service training sessions, or family and community education programs.
- Prepare charts, graphs, or other visual displays to communicate clients’ performance information
- For carrying out outstanding clinical service practices
- Complete and write SOAP NOTES
- Participate in weekly meeting to review new cases and progress of current cases
- Love to work with kids, aid them accomplish their speech goals.
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time.
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED
- Available to work both full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Health Benefits
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Get to work with some pretty amazing children
Contact us at (818) 206-3353