SLPA JOB TORRANCE, CA
Why join our team?
Let’s talk about you…and your career in speech pathology!
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated, and compassionate therapist looking for a career in speech therapy? If you’re looking for a great opportunity where you’ll be encouraged to work within a team, play a significant role in families’ lives, continue your education, and give children loving support…then we ought to get acquainted!
We are the Speech Improvement Center, and we’re looking for devoted, enthusiastic professionals…..just like you! Whether you are just starting in the field, already have experience working as a speech therapist, or seeking for part-time work you’ve finally found your home.
Our competitive salaries, unmatched benefits, sign-on bonus, flexible schedule, vacation, and career advancement opportunities are just a few of the advantages of joining our team!
- Come to work daily at clinic.
- Research fun games and homework for parents to practice therapy with their children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions.
- Write out SOAP notes and professional evaluations.
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings.
- Love to work with kids, see them grow and succeed.
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time.
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED
- Be able to be a leader and coach
- Trainer, Professional Developer, Self-Driven, Dependable, and Courageous.
- Driven for Results.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Values Feedback and learning
- Team Player
- Process Manager
Contact us at (818) 206-3353.