SLPA JOB VAN NUYS, CA
Join our team to work with a group of talented speech therapists to help our local communities with their speech therapy needs. One thing that makes Speech Improvement Center an ideal company to work at is the abundant opportunities to develop yourself and move up the career ladder. We have so many different positions you can decide to specialize in. Some of the examples are becoming assistant manager, center manager, area manager, therapist trainer, stuttering specialist and etc. You decide what you love to do, and we will give you the chance to become the best at it.
- Research fun games and activities that parents can do to practice therapy for children
- Provide one on one therapy for patient and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Implement treatment plans or protocols as directed by speech-language pathologists.
- Document clients’ progress toward meeting established treatment objectives.
- Assist speech-language pathologists in the remediation or development of speech and language skills.
- Perform support duties, such as preparing materials, keeping records, maintaining supplies, and scheduling activities.
- Collect and compile data to document clients’ performance or assess program quality.
- Select or prepare speech-language instructional materials.
- Assist speech-language pathologists in the conduct of client screenings or assessments of language, voice, fluency, articulation, or hearing.
- Test or maintain equipment to ensure correct performance.
- Conduct in-service training sessions, or family and community education programs.
- Prepare charts, graphs, or other visual displays to communicate clients’ performance information
- For carrying out outstanding clinical service practices
- Complete and write SOAP NOTES
- Participate in weekly meeting to review new cases and progress of current cases
- Love to work with kids, see them grow and succeed.
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time.
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED
- Available to work both full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Get to work with some pretty amazing children