Passionate and committed Speech Therapy Assistant wanted to grow with our company!
Are you an SLP-A graduate and are seeking to gain work experience? Please apply.
We specialize in speech and language therapy for children from ages zero to eighteen in a clinical setting. We have several offices throughout the Los Angeles area. Join a team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are caring and fun loving.
We also provide training program to our employees interested in Growth opportunities. We’ll teach you how to excel at Patient service and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
- Come to work daily at clinic.
- Research fun learning activities parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions.
- Write SOAP notes and professional evaluations.
- Partake in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings.
- Love to work with kids, aid them accomplish their speech goals.
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time.
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED
- Available to work both full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Health Benefits
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Get to work with some pretty amazing children
Contact us at (818) 206-3353