SLPA JOB LOS ANGELES, CA
Passionate and committed Speech Therapy Assistant wanted to grow with our company!
Are you an SLP-A graduate and are seeking to gain work experience? Please apply.
We specialize in speech and language therapy for children from ages zero to eighteen in a clinical setting. We have several offices throughout the Los Angeles area. Join a team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are caring and fun loving. Want to learn more about our company? Then send us your resume or please visit us at Speech Therapy Los Angeles.
As a SLPA, you will be provided with the resources and will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own center, cultivate new business, and develop your team. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to Advance your career without ever having to change companies.
What will you do?
- Follow and implement treatment plans provided by your supervising SLP
- Delivery affective speech therapy for kids ages 0-18
- Be a team player and contribute weekly to the team meeting and huddles
- Attend trainings provided by the company and implement them during your daily routine
- Develop yourself personally and professionally
- Write SOAP notes and progress reports
- A valid California Speech Language Pathology Assistant License provided by the board
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in communicative disorders/speech pathology or related field
- Available to work both full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Get to work with some pretty amazing children
- Great team with lots of support and help
- Paid trainings
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED