Are you a Speech Therapy Assistant looking to gain work experience? Looking for part time or full time work in clinic?
Our company provides speech and language therapy for young children in a clinical setting.
Join a team of speech therapists at our Lynwood location who you can collaborate with and who are caring and fun loving. Want to learn more about our company? Then send us your resume or please visit us at Speech Therapy Lynwood.
Management Training Programs:
As a SLPA management trainee, you will be provided with the resources and will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own center, cultivate new business, and develop your team. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to Advance your career without ever having to change companies.
- Work in clinic.
- Research fun games and activities parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions.
- Write out SOAP notes and professional evaluations.
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings.
- Excellent work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time.
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED
- We offer both full time and part time positions
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Get to work with some pretty amazing children
Contact us at (818) 206-3353