Passionate and committed Speech Therapy Assistant wanted to grow with our company!
Are you an SLP-A graduate and are seeking to gain work experience? Please apply.
We specialize in speech and language therapy for children from ages zero to eighteen in a clinical setting. We have several offices throughout the Los Angeles area. Join a team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are caring and fun loving.
This is a job with a real future, in a local speech therapy company with a successful history.
Are you willing to dedicate yourself to learning, growing, and developing your skill set, which could lead to a financially rewarding career, not just a job?
Ask our other team members how they feel about the potential for advancement and a lifelong career in speech therapy.
This is not just another job. We work hard, but we also know how to have fun, and what’s most important to all of us, we’re helping young children who are in underserved communities to be able to communicate and to thrive in the future. Speech Improvement Center has over 20 active locations in Southern California, and we are expanding quickly. It’s never boring, but we work together as a team, and we are very proud of our family style clinic environment.
We offer a top-tier training programs that you won’t find elsewhere. We will train and develop you into a leader in the field. You will not only learn and grow as a clinician, but also as an individual. You will learn about customer service, making client relationships, teamwork, and everything else you need to know to become a leader and run your own center. We also have spectacular recognition programs every quarter, where you would be invited for lunch, have a few hours of fun, and receive recognition and prizes!
- Come to work daily at clinic.
- Research fun learning activities parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions.
- Write SOAP notes and professional evaluations.
- Partake in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings.
- Love to work with kids, aid them accomplish their speech goals.
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time.
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED
- Available to work both full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Health Benefits
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Get to work with some pretty amazing children
Contact us at (818) 206-3353