We are now looking for a dedicated and proficient Speech Therapy Assistant to join our company.
If you have just graduated and are seeking to gain clinical work experience, please apply.
Our clinics provide speech and language therapy for children ages zero to eighteen. Join a team of speech therapists at our Sacramento location who you can collaborate with and who are devoted to their work.
Management Training Programs:
As a SLPA management trainee, you will be provided with the resources and will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own center, cultivate new business, and develop your team. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to Advance your career without ever having to change companies.
- Come to work daily at clinic.
- Research fun games and homework for parents to practice therapy with their children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions.
- Write out SOAP notes and professional evaluations.
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings.
- Love to work with kids, see them grow and succeed.
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time.
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED
- Available to work both full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Get to work with some pretty amazing children
Contact us at (818) 206-3353.