Our company is looking for a determined and qualified Speech Therapy Assistant to grow with us.
Have you just graduated and are looking to gain some experience? Please apply.
Our company focuses on speech and language therapy for children (ages zero to eighteen) in an office setting.
We have an office in San Bernardino! Join a team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are fun loving.
Management Training Programs:
As a SLPA management trainee, you will be provided with the resources and will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own center, cultivate new business, and develop your team. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to Advance your career without ever having to change companies.
- Come to work daily at clinic.
- Research fun learning activities parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions.
- Write SOAP notes and professional evaluations.
- Partake in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings.
- Love to work with kids and see them grow and succeed
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED
- Available to work both full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Health Benefits
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Get to work with some pretty amazing children
818 206 4547