We are presently hiring for an eager, devoted, and capable Speech Therapy Assistant.
We focus on providing speech and language therapy for children in an office setting. We have over 10 clinic locations, including one in Santa Ana! Join a team of speech therapists who you can share ideas with and who are caring and dedicated to their work. Learn more about our company by sending us your resume or please visit us at Speech Therapy Santa Ana.
Management Training Programs:
As a SLPA management trainee, you will be provided with the resources and will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own center, cultivate new business, and develop your team. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to Advance your career without ever having to change companies.
- Come to work daily at clinic.
- Search for games/activities to assign parents to practice therapy with their children
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions.
- Write out SOAP notes and professional evaluations.
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings.
- Love to work with kids.
- Incredible work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes.
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED
- Available to work both full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Get to work with some pretty amazing children
Contact us at (818) 206-3353.