Recent SLP-A graduate seeking to gain work experience? We are now hiring for a commited and responsible Speech Therapy Assistant to grow with our company.
Our Speech Therapist provide speech and language therapy for children in clinic. Our company has many locations and our therapist engage with children from ages zero to eighteen.
Join a team of speech therapists at our Santa Clarita location who you can collaborate with and who are caring and fun loving. Want to learn more about our company? Then send us your resume or please visit us at Speech Therapy Santa Clarita.
Management Training Programs:
As a SLPA management trainee, you will be provided with the resources and will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own center, cultivate new business, and develop your team. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to Advance your career without ever having to change companies.
- Come to work daily at clinic.
- Assign fun and helpful therapy homework to patients.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions.
- Write out SOAP notes and professional evaluations.
- Engage in weekly meetings to review cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings.
- Enjoy working with kids to help them grow and succeed.
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time.
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED
- Available to work both full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
Contact us at (818) 206-3353.