SLPA JOB VALENCIA, CA
We are now looking for a dedicated and proficient Speech Therapy Assistant to join our company.
If you have just graduated and are seeking to gain clinical work experience, please apply.
Our clinics provide speech and language therapy for children ages zero to eighteen. Join a team of speech therapists at our Sacramento location who you can collaborate with and who are devoted to their work.
We strive to provide exceptional, results-oriented care that meets the treatment goals of our patients, families, and therapists.
We are committed to building a community where our outreach can be expanded to families with our hearts and minds through service excellence.
- Come to work daily at clinic.
- Research fun games and homework for parents to practice therapy with their children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions.
- Write out SOAP notes and professional evaluations.
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings.
- Successful completion of training session and training period for a SLP or SLPA required
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Speech-Language-Pathology or Communicative Disorders from an accredited educational institution OR hold an Associate of Arts or Sciences Degree in Speech-Language Pathology Assistant from a Board approved SLPA program
- Certified-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- First Aid certification
- Valid state driver license
SLPA LICENSE REQUIRED
- Available to work both full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Get to work with some pretty amazing children
Contact us at (818) 206-3353.