Our company is hiring for a dedicated and warm Speech Therapy Assistant.
If you have recently graduated and are looking to gain some experience, please apply!
Our company provides speech and language therapy for children in a clinical setting.
We have an office in North Hollywood! Join a team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are caring and fun loving. Want to learn more about our company? Then send us your resume or please visit us at Speech Therapy North Hollywood.
Management Training Programs:
As a SLPA management trainee, you will be provided with the resources and will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own center, cultivate new business, and develop your team. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to Advance your career without ever having to change companies.
- Work daily in clinic!
- Research fun games and create activities parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions.
- Write out SOAP notes and professional evaluations.
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings.
- Love to work with kids, see them grow and succeed.
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time.
- Available to work both full time and part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Get to work with some pretty amazing children
Contact us at (818) 206-3353.