SLP JOB CERRITOS, CA
**Master’s Degree Required**
Speech Improvement Center has locations in Cerritos, Artesia, Norwalk, Lakewood and 20+ other locations in California. We specialize in providing in-clinic speech therapy services to children and adolescents, with an attention to early intervention.
We are looking for a passionate SLP who wants to help the underserved communities with speech therapy needs, as well as helping other speech therapists grow and advance their career in the field.
Management Training Programs:
As an SLP management trainee, you will be provided with the resources and will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own center, cultivate new business, and develop your team. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to Advance your career without ever having to change companies.
- Evaluate speech, language, and hearing as related to educational, medical, social, and psychological factors
- Plan, direct, or conduct treatment programs tailored to individual clients’ needs
- Provide parent education
- Conduct evaluations and re-evaluations
- provide exceptional customer service to our clients
- * Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus*
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time
- Speech Language Pathology license in California
- Career Growth
- Available to work Full time or Part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
818 206 4547
Want to learn more about SLP job Cerritos? Please visit: Speech Therapy Cerritos – Speech Improvement Center