**Master’s Degree Required**
Speech Improvement Center is hiring for a spirited, dedicated and proficient Speech Language Pathologist to grow with our company. Speech Improvement Center is provides speech and language therapy for young children in an office setting. We have over 10 offices in the Los Angeles and Greater Los Angeles area. We help children from ages zero to eighteen.
Join a team of speech therapists who you can collaborate with and who are caring and fun loving.
- Have you Just Graduated and are looking to gain some experience? Please apply
- Interested in Full Time? Please apply
Management Training Programs:
We provide extensive training programs to help our employees grow into leadership positions. As an SLP management trainee, you will be provided with the resources and will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own center, cultivate new business, and develop your team. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to Advance your career without ever having to change companies.
- Conduct speech therapy screening and evaluations.
- Conduct evaluations to determine if the patient qualifies for services.
- Come to work daily at Clinic
- Research fun games and actives parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Write out SOAP Notes and Professional evaluations
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and the progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings
- * Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus*
- Love to work with kids and see them grow and succeed
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time
- Paid continual education credits
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
Please contact us at (818) 206-4547.