Speech Improvement Center is hiring for a proficient Speech Language Pathologist to grow with our company. Speech Improvement Center provides speech and language therapy for young children in an office setting. We have over 10 offices in the Los Angeles and Greater Los Angeles area. We help children from ages zero to eighteen.
- Have you Just Graduated and are looking to gain some Speech Language Pathologist experience? Please apply!
- Interested in Full Time ? Please apply!
Management Training Programs:
We provide extensive training programs to help our employees grow into leadership positions. As an SLP management trainee, you will be provided with the resources and will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own center, cultivate new business, and develop your team. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to Advance your career without ever having to change companies.
- Conduct speech therapy screening and evaluations.
- Conduct evaluations to determine if patient qualifies for services.
- Come to work daily at Clinic
- Research fun games and actives parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Write out SOAP Notes and Professional evaluations
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings
- * Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus*
- Love to work with kids
- Great work ethic to complete detailed reports and notes
- Available to work Full time or Part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay