SLP JOB BAKERSFIELD, CA
**Master’s Degree Required**
Speech Improvement Center is hiring for a spirited, dedicated and proficient Speech Language Pathologist to grow with our company. Speech Improvement Center provides speech and language therapy for young children in an office setting. We have over 10 offices in the Los Angeles and Greater Los Angeles area. This is an SLP job in Bakersfield.
For more information, please visit: Speech Therapy Bakersfield – Speech Improvement Center
Leadership Training Programs:
As an SLP, you will be provided with the resources and will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own center, cultivate new business, and develop your team. With our trainings, you can gain knowledge on how to effectively communicate with your team, how to be a great leader, and how to become the best in speech therapy. All trainings will be fully paid and available to anyone in the team who is interested in advancing their career.
- Conduct speech therapy screening and evaluations as an SLP in Bakersfield.
- Conduct evaluations to determine if the patient qualifies for services.
- Come to work daily at our Bakersfield Clinic
- Research fun games and actives parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Write out SOAP Notes and Professional evaluations
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings
- * Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred but not required
- Master’s degree in Communication disorders or a related field
- Valid California SLP license
What Benefits you Get From Working with Us
- Available to work Full time or Part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
Note: This is an SLP job in Bakersfield. We also have 23 other locations in Southern California and Sacramento. For more information on our locations, please visit: Locations – Speech Improvement Center