**Master’s Degree Required**
Speech Improvement Center is hiring for a spirited, dedicated and proficient Speech Language Pathologist to grow with our company. Speech Improvement Center provides speech and language therapy for young children in an office setting. We have over 10 offices in the Los Angeles and Greater Los Angeles area.
Along with the rewarding SLP career, we will provide you the opportunity to participate in our Management Training program which will prepare you to create your IDEAL CAREER!
- Conduct speech therapy screening and evaluations.
- Conduct evaluations to determine if patient qualifies for services.
- Come to work daily at Clinic
- Research fun games and actives parents can do to practice therapy for children.
- Provide one on one therapy for patients and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Write out SOAP Notes and Professional evaluations
- Participate in weekly meetings to review new cases and progress of current cases.
- Ongoing speech screenings
- * Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus*
- Love to work with kids and see them grow and succeed
- Great work ethic to enable completion of reports and notes on time
What Benefits you Get From Working with Us
- Available to work Full time or Part time
- Paid continual education credits
- Medical Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay