SLP JOB LONG BEACH, CA
**Master’s Degree Required**
Join our team to work with a group of talented speech therapists to help our local communities with their speech therapy needs. One thing that makes Speech Improvement Center an ideal company to work at is the abundant opportunities to develop yourself and move up the career ladder. We have so many different positions you can decide to specialize in. Some of the examples are becoming assistant manager, center manager, area manager, therapist trainer, stuttering specialist and etc. You decide what you love to do, and we will give you the chance to become the best at it.
- Conducting speech therapy screening and evaluations
- Conducts evaluations to determine if patient qualifies for services
- Research fun games and activities that parents can do to practice therapy for children
- Provide one on one therapy for patient and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Ongoing screening
- Monitor patients’ progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Develop or implement treatment plans for problems such as stuttering, delayed language, swallowing disorders, or inappropriate pitch or harsh voice problems, based on own assessments and recommendations of physicians, psychologists, or social workers.
- Write reports and maintain proper documentation of information, such as client Medicaid or billing records or caseload activities, including the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Participate in and write reports for meetings regarding patients’ progress, such as individualized educational planning (IEP) meetings, in-service meetings, or intervention assistance team meetings.
- Evaluate hearing or speech and language test results, barium swallow results, or medical or background information to diagnose and plan treatment for speech, language, fluency, voice, or swallowing disorders.
Our mission is the be the best premiere speech therapy solution. We want to exceed our clientele;s expectations for service, quality, and value. We provide our employees with a great place to work where growth is championed, and we serve our community with our hearts and minds through service excellence.
- Masters degree in speech pathology
- CA SLP license
SLP LICENSE REQUIRED