SLP JOB MORENO VALLEY, CA
**Master’s Degree Required**
Join our team to work with a group of talented speech therapists to help our local communities with their speech therapy needs. One thing that makes Speech Improvement Center an ideal company to work at is the abundant opportunities to develop yourself and move up the career ladder. We have so many different positions you can decide to specialize in. Some of the examples are becoming assistant manager, center manager, area manager, therapist trainer, stuttering specialist and etc. You decide what you love to do, and we will give you the chance to become the best at it.
- Conducting speech therapy screening and evaluations
- Conducts evaluations to determine if patient qualifies for services
- Research fun games and activities that parents can do to practice therapy for children
- Provide one on one therapy for patient and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Design, develop, or employ alternative diagnostic or communication devices or strategies.
- Develop speech exercise programs to reduce disabilities.
- Provide communication instruction to dialect speakers or students with limited English proficiency.
- Conduct lessons or direct educational or therapeutic games to assist teachers dealing with speech problems.
- Use computer applications to identify or assist with communication disabilities.
- Conduct or direct research on speech or hearing topics and report findings for use in developing procedures, technologies, or treatments.
We strive to provide exceptional, results-oriented care that meets the treatment goals of our patients, families, and therapists.
We are committed to building a community where our outreach can be expanded to families with our hearts and minds through service excellence.
- Masters degree in speech pathology
- CA SLP license
- Certified-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- First Aid certification
- Valid state driver license
SLP LICENSE REQUIRED