SLP JOB ORANGE, CA
**Master’s Degree Required**
Join our team to work with a group of talented speech therapists to help our local communities with their speech therapy needs. One thing that makes Speech Improvement Center an ideal company to work at is the abundant opportunities to develop yourself and move up the career ladder. We have so many different positions you can decide to specialize in. Some of the examples are becoming assistant manager, center manager, area manager, therapist trainer, stuttering specialist and etc. You decide what you love to do, and we will give you the chance to become the best at it.
- Conducting speech therapy screening and evaluations
- Conducts evaluations to determine if patient qualifies for services
- Research fun games and activities that parents can do to practice therapy for children
- Provide one on one therapy for patient and consult family members on therapy sessions
- Ongoing screening
- Monitor patients’ progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Develop or implement treatment plans for problems such as stuttering, delayed language, swallowing disorders, or inappropriate pitch or harsh voice problems, based on own assessments and recommendations of physicians, psychologists, or social workers.
- Write reports and maintain proper documentation of information, such as client Medicaid or billing records or caseload activities, including the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Participate in and write reports for meetings regarding patients’ progress, such as individualized educational planning (IEP) meetings, in-service meetings, or intervention assistance team meetings.
- Evaluate hearing or speech and language test results, barium swallow results, or medical or background information to diagnose and plan treatment for speech, language, fluency, voice, or swallowing disorders.
Why join our team?
Let’s talk about you…and your career in speech pathology!
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated, and compassionate therapist looking for a career in speech therapy? If you’re looking for a great opportunity where you’ll be encouraged to work within a team, play a significant role in families’ lives, continue your education, and give children loving support…then we ought to get acquainted!
We are the Speech Improvement Center, and we’re looking for devoted, enthusiastic professionals…..just like you! Whether you are just starting in the field, already have experience working as a speech therapist, or seeking for part-time work you’ve finally found your home.
Our competitive salaries, unmatched benefits, sign-on bonus, flexible schedule ,vacation, and career advancement opportunities are just a few of the advantages of joining our team!
*** California SLP License Required***